Sonntag, 29. Januar 2023

My Winter/Spring 2023 Fashion Wishlist

I think I'm back. I don't know where to start because so much has happened the last couple of years. And I'm pretty sure to sum it up in a post would go waaay beyond the scope. That's why I decided to look forward and to tell you what I planned for this blog in the future. 

There's a lot I don't know yet but one thing I know for sure. The main focus will be on fashion. Fashion has always been my thing and I guess it will always be. I'm pretty sure you will see the typical things here like ,,outfit of the day" ,,haul" or ,,my fashion wishlist". Also I could imagine to post things like ,,beeing stylish on a budget" or ,,where to find cheaper designer dupes". My head is full of ideas but I don't want to stress my self this time. I think a lot of people (including me) stop posting at one point because they're setting expectations for themself that are too high. Keep it simple! 

There for I start with my fashion wishlist for the start of 2023:


ADIDAS SAMBA SHOES


Do you remember these shoes from back in the days? I must confess, I've actually always thought they were pretty ugly. But ever since I saw some chicks on the internet wearing these shoes with their oversized denim pants, I fell for them.

FACTS

Price: ≈ 110€

Where to buy:  adidas.de



OVERSIZED BLAZER WITH SHOULDER PADS

´
























I knew knew knew that the shoulder pads would have their comeback. And here they are looking better than ever! I am in love with these oversized blazers. On one hand you look super chic and ready for a job interview and on the other hand you are the trendsetter par excellence. Especially for me, a person with small shoulders, this style of blazer creates a perfect hourglass silhouette.

FACTS

Price ≈ 90€

Where to buy: na-kd.com | na-kd.com | slathelabel.com



ADIDAS ADIBREAK TROUSERS




























These trousers with some cool sneakers and a top and you're ready to go. The Adidas Adibreak trousers come in different colors but I definitely prefer the black and white one. One thing that bothers me is that they are pretty long for my 5'2, so I prefer wearing platform shoes with them.  

FACTS

Price: ≈ 70€

Where to buy:  adidas.de |  asos.com



UGG ULTRA MINI


























Who would have thought that the UGG boot would come back. Even though the UGG Ultra Mini looks quite different than the boots we know from 20 years ago, I never thought that I would like them again. My preferred look is rocking them with some skinny jeans and a pair of nike tennis socks. But they also look adorable with big wide leg pants. There are almost no limits for styling them!

FACTS

Price: ≈ 160€

Where to buy:  ugg.com |  asos.com



NIKE ANKLE SOCKS



No matter if they are white, grey, black or whatever color. I simply love the ankle socks by nike. Unfortunately I have wider calfs and wearing normal length tennis socks always strangles my legs. Therefore I am so happy that I found the ankle socks. I love wearing with sneakers or maybe soon with my UGG Ultra Minis haha. 

FACTS

Price: ≈ 160€

Where to buy:  nike.com |  asos.com | amazon.de



SHORT PUFFER WEST


























I think puffer wests are perfect for spring and autumn. I love the typical puffer coat but with the puffer west you can kill two birds with one stone. On the one hand you have the cool puffer vibe. On the other hand you can show your chic outfit beneath.

FACTS

Price: ≈ 30-70€

Where to buy:  na-kd.com | shein.de | asos.com



NEW BALANCE 530 SHOES





















If you had asked me a few years ago what I thought of the shoes, my answer would have been very simple: Athletic Trainer. Old fashioned. NOGO. Today I just think they're so fancy. I love the look with white Nike Ankle Socks and a pair of tight leggings or with a pair of slim flare pants. My favorite 530s are the gray green ones.

FACTS

Price: ≈ 110€

Where to buy:  newbalance.de | asos.com | snipes.com



LONG PENCIL SKIRT

























Actually I've had a pencil skirt for quite a long time. In the past, however, i've only worn it on special occasions. I feel like now the pencil skirt became suitable for everyday use. Also you can wear it in so many different lenghts and fabrics. I prefer a black pencil skirt that ends just right above the knees, consisting of black leather or a simple cotton fabric.

FACTS

Price: ≈ 30-50€

Where to buy:  asos.com | asos.com | motelrocks.com



BASIC LONG SLEEVE TOP


























No cuts, no crop, no prints. Simply a plain long sleeve top. Yes that is on my wishlist. I never had one and I think it's time to own one. I think a basic long sleeve goes with almost anything without setting a statement. You can combine it perfectly with peaces that scream "Hello here I am". And you can be sure your look will never be too much.

FACTS

Price: ≈ 10-40€

Where to buy:  hm.com | asos.com | cos.com



ADIDAS WINDBREAKER

























I personally love to rock a basic high waist jeans or a skirt with a crop top with a nice oversized jacket pulled over. Especially on cooler summer nights the Adidas Windbreaker Jacket is perfect to wear. And because of its light and thin fabric you can stow it in your bag super easily. 
FACTS

Price: ≈ 40-90€

Where to buy:  adidas.com | asos.com | zalando.de



OVERSIZED GREY SWEATER


























I am in love earthy tones like brown, beige or grey. Especially an oversized grey sweater I like to combine with some short leggings and sneakers. There are a lot of brands like Nike that have found the grey sweater for themselves. I personally prefer the basic plain grey sweater without any logos. 

FACTS

Price: ≈ 20-40€

Where to buy:  pullandbear.com | asos.com | asos.com



xx Lisa

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen