Donnerstag, 12. Februar 2015

The Leather Jacket










Jacket: Vintage // Necklace: Ebay // Top: Stradivarius // Trousers: H&M // Gym bag: Vintage 

For a long time I have been looking for a real leather jacket from the 80s. I looked on the ASOS Marketplace, on Ebay etc. etc. Important for me has been the wide shoulders and that the jacket is cropped. One week ago I found one on a german website where people can swap there closes. Everything seemed to be perfect but the price, which was 80€ stopped me from buying it. After thinking about the jacket for a while I finally had the courage to buy it. I even dealed with the price so that I could get it for ony 70€! As the jacket arrived i was really happy. Real leather, perfect fit, the only thing I didn't like has been the shoulder pads, so I cut them out. Now the jacket is perfect in my eyes. I am so in love with it!
Follow

5 Kommentare:

Kristin hat gesagt…

Die Lederjacke ist ja mal der absolute Knaller! Steht dir super:)..Die hätte ich auch gerne in meinem Schrank:D

Liebe Grüße Kristin von
http://www.lipstickandspoon.com/

Franzi hat gesagt…

Die Lederjacke ist wirklich klasse! Der Stil steht dir auch wirklich unheimlich gut. Vor allem die Choker, die sieht an dir gut aus.
Sicherlich ein tolles Outfit für den Frühling! Jetzt wäre es mir zu kalt. Wenn Crop Top, dann nur mit dicker Windjacke drüber.

Liebe Grüße, Franzi :)
www.abinswunderland.blogspot.de

haarkroenung hat gesagt…

hab ich vintage gekauft, vllt findest du ja auch eine! :)

haarkroenung hat gesagt…

danke franzi für den lieben kommentar :)
würde das outfit momentan auch nicht draußen anziehen, da lieber noch ein paar monate warten haha

Liebe Grüße zurück! :)

Unknown hat gesagt…

Was für ein schönes Outfit! Die Jacke gefällz mir echt gut mit dem overzised Look. Ist sehr grundgy, besonders mit der Chokerkette, aber der Stil schaut, besonders an dir, gut aus.

LG Nicole
mydearladies.blogspot.de

Kommentar veröffentlichen