Montag, 12. Oktober 2015

MOVE ON MOVE OUT








Since I finished my school and started an apprenticeship at a bank I earn enough money to finally move out. I am looking especially for flats in older buildings because I love high ceilings, parquet and simply the whole atmosphere of these kind of houses.
Of course I am looking forward to furnish my flat like I want to. I have so many pictures in my head and I am so excited to implement them!
I don't know exactly the name of the style I prefer but everything shall be white with gold details. Like a mixture of french chic and the america's 60s. More pictures you can find on my pinterest.
Follow

2 Kommentare:

IVANA hat gesagt…

Schöner Blog! :)
Liebe Grüße

http://www.ivarycoast.com/

haarkroenung hat gesagt…

danke! :) dein blog ist aber auch richtig schön, vorallem die bildbearbeitung *_*

Kommentar veröffentlichen