Sonntag, 24. Januar 2016

Business or Casual?




Since I'm working in a bank my style changed a lot. I remember that my style always has been pretty casual and 90s inspired. Totally different to the stuff I have to wear at work! At the beginning I didn't like my business outfits at all and I felt very uncomfortable in them. Also I thought that I'm only allowed to wear black suits with blouses, damn boring! Now after one year I know that I have a lot of great possibilities and variations of styling and creating. With some easy steps these outfits can also be transformed into casual ones, sometimes only a different pair of shoes or another jacket can change the whole story! Perfect when you want to meet up with friends right after work and don't have the time to change clothes.

One thing I also fell in love with is wearing jumpers over my blouses. Not only that it's pretty convinient in the winter time, also you can play with so many different textures and colours. Actually there are no limits, the only things you have to consider are that the collar and the blouse do not crinkle and that the jumper has a tighter material than the blouse. Otherwise it can get out of place and destroy the whole look.
Follow

5 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

I also find my work style really different from my usual stuff, although lately I've been overlapping the two more and more! Love the styling!

ARABELLA.CO.UK

Taimemode hat gesagt…

Nice fluffy sweater, and fun color! Bonjour from FRANCE, Sand.
.
www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

Vanessa Ciliberto hat gesagt…

haha I feel you, I also worked in a bank and it's really hard to get used to wear every day almost the same!

TheVogueWord
TheVogueWord

haarkroenung hat gesagt…

well i realized that you many options actually
shops like monki sell cool stuff that you can wear at home and at work for example :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Really cool business style, I would totally wear those at work (:
Nati xx
www.simplyartdicted.com

Kommentar veröffentlichen