Sonntag, 10. Januar 2016

A Makeup Haul



In the past few weeks I ordered some makeup and beauty products online and also bought some stuff in stores. These products stood on my wishlist for the longest time but somehow they never went into my shopping cart. Therefore  I am more than happy now to finally have the chance to try them out and to tell you my thoughts about them later on. Most of the products I didn't try good enough to already tell you what I think about them but I promise that I'll write a review soon!

You might think why does she buy an after shave balsam for men? Well this one I actually bought because Nikkie from NikkieTutorials totally hypes it in almost every of her videos. In the last weeks I were obsessed with her makeup tutorials and she says this is the perfect primer for foundation and so good for sensitive skin. I love products from Nivea anyway so of course I have to give it a go!

The Mary-Lou Manizer was actually one of the first products I wanted to have as I started to get into makeup. It's so strange that it took so long for me to buy it. What I love so much about the products from The Balm are the 50s inspired designs. The product itself I didn't try yet but when it's as good as the packaging, then I'll love it haha.

The blush from Milani in the colour 'Luminoso' I also bought because of Nikkies recommendation. I actually never use blushes because somehow I can't handle it. On me it always looks like way too much and I always feel like a doll having it on. I'm not sure if my face has the wrong shape or if I have to practise more. I think it's the second reason haha.

And because I want to practise how to put on a blush properly I also bought two other blushes from Milani in the colours 'tea rose' and 'coral cove'. I didn't chose them for any specific reason. They looked pretty on the pictures and I heard that Milani does good blushes.

I remember me looking for nude matt lipsticks in the drugstore and not finding anything at all.  As I went to the drugstore a few weeks ago I found the Super Stay 24 colour lipsticks by Maybelline. After I did the first swatch I was so impressed how intense and vibrant the colour was. I didn't seen anything like this ever in the drugstore. Of course I had to buy one  and this will not be my only lipstick I guess haha.

For me contouring and highlighting are one of the most important steps when it comes to makeup. I feel like in the last two years many new methods have been invented. Using different shades of foundation and concealers is definitely one of them. I heard a lot about the Pro Conceal by L.A. Girl lately and because they're pretty cheap as well I also want to give them a go. I bought them in the shades 'Beautiful Bronze' and 'Light Ivory'.

Follow

16 Kommentare:

Zm hat gesagt…

I heard about using Nivea After Shave like a primer,I will give it a try.
Pro Concealer is amazing,mine is in shade Natural.
I follow you,xx
http://zeberry.blogspot.ba/

haarkroenung hat gesagt…

I am so excited to try the concealers :)

thank you! i follow you too, love your blog :*

Shannon Sage hat gesagt…

I've heard about the nivea for men as a primer! I hear it's amazing! I hope you find it to be as amazing! I also really want to try a milani blush! I've heard good things and I LOVE the colors that you chose!

Shannon Sage

Yiota hat gesagt…

I ordered my LA Girl Pro Concealer yesterday after reading so many good reviews out there, I cannot wait to try it! :)

pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com.cy

haarkroenung hat gesagt…

yes me too! :)

Lupe Hernandez hat gesagt…

Great haul! Those Milani blushes look gorgeous!

ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

haarkroenung hat gesagt…

thank you lupe!:)

haarkroenung hat gesagt…

yesi tried it now and i like it!
thank you :)

Kristina hat gesagt…

Never heard of the brand Milani but the blushes look great, will definitely check them out!
♡ Kristina
TheKontemporary

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh, I heard about this Nivea cream as a primer. I might give it a go! (:
Nati xx
www.simplyartdicted.com

Unknown hat gesagt…

Nice Blog!
lalecherie.blogspot.de

haarkroenung hat gesagt…

I tried it now and i like it pretty much so far :)

haarkroenung hat gesagt…

thank you lale! :)

Sandy hat gesagt…

wow, die blushes sehen ja mega schön aus. toller haul! :)

Sandy www.golden-shimmer.blogspot.de

Ann Katrin hat gesagt…

Richtig schöner Blog und toller Post!
Bist unglaublich schön, lasse dir liebe Grüße hier ! :*
http://letusbeyoungforever.blogspot.de

Unknown hat gesagt…

Der highlighter ist super und auch die Concealer sind eine tolle Wahl :)
Www..Loularoon.com

Kommentar veröffentlichen