Donnerstag, 31. März 2016

ALL BLACK







After a long time not spending money for any high-end makeup products, this month I definitively had to. The people who already read my previous posts know, that I love having lists for everything. The products I want to show you today have been on my makeup list for the longest time and I'm so happy to finally own them! I ordered the products from a german makeup website called 'Douglas'. For my birthday I got two vouchers so buying all of this made no change in my purse.

I always wanted to try the 'Harmony' Blush by Mac. I'm actually not a big blush fan but many beauty gurus recommend it for contouring. I already tried it and I have to say that I really like it. Of course you first have to become accustomed to it because it's really pigmented and it's pretty red toned. I would describe it as a perfect mixture of blush and bronzer.

The next two products are the 'Persistence' and 'Whirl' lipstick by Mac. I am totally addicted to Mac lipsticks and when I'm honest, I never use any other lipstick brands! I love the big range of colours and the qualitiy. The ones I bought are both nudes and very similar, even more than I expected. To 'Persistence' I can't say a lot yet because I rarely tried it. 'Whirl' I used a lot! In combination with the belonging lipliner it looks so cool. It lasts so long and I feel like it's suitable for every skincolour and makeup look.

I never go out without wearing an eyeliner. Actually I never use gel eyeliner but every girl needs to widen their horizons once in a while. A friend of mine recommended the Bobbi Brown one to me and it seems like I followed her suggestion. I tried a couple of times now but the problem is, that I don't have an eveliner brush at the moment. I'm looking forward buying the 209 brush my Mac.

Last but not least I bought an eyebrow pencil by NYX. People on the internet said it would be an alternative to the Anastasia Bevery Hills ones. I can't tell you if that's true because I never had the ABH ones but that was so reason i bought it. I rarely used the NYX one yet but it works really precised and I think the colour 'Espresso' is way to light.
Follow

5 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Wirklich toller Post und interessante Produkte. Werde mir das ein oder andere Produkt auf jeden Fall mal anschauen.

Ich habe deine Nachricht gelesen, kann dir leider irgendwie nicht antworten. Generell kannst du mir entweder per Mail oder Instagram schreiben :) Würde mich freuen. Schreib mir doch einfach nochmal, dann können wir die Details klären.

Liebe Grüße
TheLebasi
www.thelebasi.com

LianaLaurie hat gesagt…

Das sind ja tolle Produkte! Die Fotos sind auch richtig toll geworden :) Ich wollte schon immer mal etwas von Bobbi Brown ausprobieren.
Liebe Grüße!
LIANA LAURIE

haarkroenung hat gesagt…

Danke! :) Kann zu dem Eyeliner leider noch nicht wirlich viel sagen, da ich den richtigen Pinsel noch nicht besitze.

Unknown hat gesagt…

Love the photography here! and the way you write is so lovely and easy to read!
also your'e absolutely stunning!! x

haarkroenung hat gesagt…

thanks gemma, this means a lot to me since I'm no native english writer <33

Kommentar veröffentlichen