Samstag, 30. April 2016

Aye, Aye Captain!








I felt like it was time for an outfit post again! Actually my mum already shot this outfit in our backyard one week ago but I wasn't happy how the pictures turned out. That's why I shot the picutres all by myself today again and here they are. Sorry mum!

I'm so happy that spring is finally coming! Although April sometimes can't decide whether it's winter or spring, I couldn't wait to get my spring clothes out of my wardrobe. I feel like in this season you have the biggest playground when it comes to creating and styling certain outfits. 

Actually I'm not the biggest hat fan but this captain's hat I head to buy. I saw similiar ones quite often lately and everytime I found them stunning. I feel like it gives a normal outfit that certain something and it's perfect for bad hair days!
Follow

4 Kommentare:

Gemma Etc. hat gesagt…

Such a cute jacket! I love your bag so much xx

Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

Anonym hat gesagt…

Amazing outfit! Suits you so well ☺ and to your question on my blog: the bag is from an online shop called SheIn, they have a few Chloé handbag dupes on their website ☺
Nati xx
www.simplyartdicted.com

haarkroenung hat gesagt…

thanks gemma <3

haarkroenung hat gesagt…

thanks nati! ah okey i know shein, yes i have to say the bag looks way more expensive!!

Kommentar veröffentlichen