Sonntag, 18. Oktober 2015

A little MAC Haul






As I went to Dresden last weekend we also went shopping there. Even though Dresden is not famous for its big shopping malls and everything, I really enjoyed spending money there. It's like everytime I am in another city I don't care about my money and spend everything I take with me. Nevertheless I am very happy with what I bought, especially from the MAC-Store.

When it comes to foundations I am really into high coverage and a matt finish. Therefore I always used the MAC Studio Fix because everyone seemed to love it for those reasons. Actually I loved it for a long time too but someday I realized that in the end of the day the foundation just looks terrible on my skin. I have really dry skin, so especially in winter the foundation starts to crease after a while. Because of that I looked for an alternative and I found the the MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation. I have heard that is has very high coverage and that it is good for dry skin. I am glad that I can finally try it now.

The next thing from MAC is actually just a further purchase. As i said I love high coverage so my concealer of course needs to have that too. Actually I forgot a bit about the MAC Studio Fix Concealer because I am an highly admirer of the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. For me it's easier to blend and it's way cheaper. Nevertheless I wanted to have the MAC one again in my makeup collection. I always used the shade NC15 but the women at the counter recommened the NW15. She said for concealers it's always better to use NW, because it settles the blue undertones better. Well I will give it a try and let you know.

The lipstick is called 'Stone' and it was more a spontaneous purchase. I am really into dark browns and nudes when it comes to lipsticks and this one seemed very interesting to me. The fact that it is matt was also a reason I bought it. For some of you it might seem to dark and I am not sure if it will be one of my go to lipsticks but hey, no risk no fun! haha

The last thing I bought is a foundation pump. I am using MAC foundations for such a long time and I thought it was really the time to finally have this little helper.

Have a nice day!
xx Lisa
Follow

1 Kommentar:

Jess hat gesagt…

Gorgeous post Lisa! I love your blog girl <3 I am the exact same with money, I go crazy and then realise I shouldn't have spent that much ahah! But yeah, usually very happy with the outcome :D I'll definitely check these products out, I need to some more stuff from Mac in my makeup bag!

Love from Jess at asocalledbeutyblog.com x

Kommentar veröffentlichen