Samstag, 5. Dezember 2015

How I organize my Life






I am really into organizing everything that I have to do or to buy. I love making to-do lists or writing stuff into my calendars. Oh yes  I have MANY calendars which sometimes can seem confusing but I found my way to deal with that haha.

The first thing I use the most is the calendar on my Macbook. I pretty often use my Macbook therefore I have access to it most of the time. When you open the calendar you have a key on the left side. There you can type certain keywords and give it a colour. Everytime you write something inherent to the keyword in your calendar, it has the colour you gave it before.
For example I write all my examps with a red colour, because the colour is dominant and hard to overlook. Also I register stuff like meetings with friends or when I want to go the gym.

What I also created is a 'Wish List' with the program excel. This list is only for me and I inherent things I want to buy in the futute. For example I moved some while ago and had to buy so many things like furniture or household stuff. It has been so much that I couldn't remember everything. But I had the list way before that. Everytime I read something nice about a makeup product or I see a cool fashion item, I note it. It might sound a bit crazy but I am a totally shopaholic haha!

The next thing I love to use is the notice app on my Iphone.  Here I have special lists for example a grocery list, a christmas gift list or a blogpost list. I write things down that I could use on the go or things which come up spontaneously.

Also I have a homework book where I write down all my school stuff. But this is only restricted to school stuff and I feel like everyone who's going to school or university has something like that. Or better should have something like that haha.

I'm also thinking about to use a blogpost planner. I've seen some in the internet and I feel like many bloggers use them to organize der posts and blog ideas. At the moment I write all my thoughts and ideas in my notice app but when I try a blogpost planner I'll let you know.

So that is all I use for organizing my life. For some of you it might sound like a bit too much but I really enjoying keeping that. I'm not an oblivious person either or I don't abide to my calendars very strictly. For me the main reason doing that is because it's fun and I love deleting stuff from the list when it's done.


Follow

9 Kommentare:

Sandy hat gesagt…

sehr schöner post :) du hast wirklich einen tollen blog, besonders deinen header finde ich cool!

Sandy http://golden-shimmer.blogspot.de
P.S. bei mir läuft ein gewinnspiel, vll hast du ja lust mitzumachen :)

flowers_and_polkadots hat gesagt…

Ich muss ja gestehen ich liebe to-do Listen und sowas. Ich schreibe sie aber eher altmodisch dann meistens doch noch auf Papier, in ein Notizheft, in das ich auch Blogpost-Ideen, Shopping-Listen, Packlisten, Geschichten und Tagebucheinträge schreibe (also mein komplettes Leben). Außerdem bin ich ein großer Fan von Klendern und Planern. Auf dem Handy benutze ich eigentlich nur die App Wunderlist. Da kann man auch Listen mit anderen Leuten zusammen erstellen, so ergänzen meine Mutter und ich zum Beispiel während der Woche immer die Einkaufsliste, wenn uns gerade etwas einfällt und wir haben beide Zugriff darauf.

Allerliebste Grüße ♥♥♥

www-my-rosy-diary.blogspot.de

Ana Disaster hat gesagt…

Ach du erinnerst mich daran wie unorganisiert ich momentan bin :/
Mal sehen ob ich das wieder in den Griff kriege!

Schöner Blog übrigens, freue mich, wenn du auch mal bei mir vorbeischaust ;)
xx, Ana www.storiesdreamsbooks.blogspot.de

haarkroenung hat gesagt…

haha ich halte mich aber auch nicht immer an meine kalender :)

hab dein blog abonniert, der gefällt mir richtig gut :)

Patricia hat gesagt…

Ich liebe solche Posts. Da kann man sich immer noch was abgucken;)
Ein frohes neues Jahr! xx

www.rebelrosefashion.com

Linda hat gesagt…

Ich habe es mal versucht einen Terminplaner zu führen, aber leider hab ich letztendlich nie was eingetragen. Und am Laptop und Handy war es dann noch schlimmer. :D Ich merke mir einfach meine Termine etc., das ist am besten für mich.
Ich folge deinem Blog jetzt, er gefällt mir sehr.

Freue mich über Gegenbesuch oder neue Leser.
Liebe Grüße,
Linda
http://iwanttobewithyoooou.blogspot.de/

haarkroenung hat gesagt…

ich weiß mittlerweile gar nicht mehr ob ich mir alles auch ohne kalender merken könnte, muss ich mal ausprobieren :)

danke linda, ich schau mir auch gern deinen blog an :)

Liebe Grüße!

haarkroenung hat gesagt…

danke dir! wünsche ich dir auch! :*

haarkroenung hat gesagt…

ich habs auch mal mit nem notizheft versucht aber tendiere trotzdem irgendwie lieber zum kalender auf meinem computer :D kenne die app wunderlist noch gar nicht aber hört sich aufjedenfall gut an, werde ich ausprobieren! :)

Liebe Grüße <3

Kommentar veröffentlichen